Anime Smash Beta Anime Smash Beta

I think its fun and shoudl be finished still needs

I like the game honestly, and I think you should finish it. The spriting and the mechanics are pretty good, guarding is kinda difficult but it takes getting used to the dodging drop kicks and mass kunai's , the kunais are extremely overpowered like Halo 1 pistols. I'm really glad drop kicks had a small timer on them. I found a small glitch on my Saski L3 after having the characters life bar drop to zero , Saski didn't drop to the floor after being hit, the round ended up not counting and I had to fight again.

I hope Gamebrew finishes this game, it was really enjoyable for the short demo that it was. I really loved the speed of the fighting I hope you have it in you to finish this ^_^. 8/10 till you decide to finish

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Nanaca and a turtle

otehr than the use of a shop slight inflight controls and some extra animation (nicely done animation liekd the gore) its still a nanaca crash clone =/ . Nice job recreating it, it seems like bits and peices of like nanaca + the hedgehog launch game in 1 0_o .

vs Alice vs Alice

All I can say

I love the 9ball more than most but alice and Cirno =/ not a match up I can imagine, Cirno vs kero sounds about right. Alice vs Marisa. I loke the incorporation of shanghai glad to see you use her I couldnt get far enough in to be able to see if you used Hourai.

Um 1 bullet is insanely hard to dodge 3 sources of lasers plus normal shots and be able to still shoot alice, make shanghai killable.

lastly :

Shanghai Shanghai Shanghai Shanghai
Hourai Hourai Hourai Hourai
France Hollands Tibet Kyoto London Russia Orleans!
Hating, hating, loving
Who are you? Who are you? I can't be alive without you
Why is it, I wonder; why (why why why) don't I miss you a lot, forever?
I don't know how to work your magic
If I told you how I felt, I'd break
I'm different from you,
So don't go around stealing other people's hearts that easily
A close-up future of loving
My distant feelings, I can't be alive without you
Why is it, I wonder; why don't I believe you more, forever?
I know about that secret of yours;
It's always screaming out in the bottom of my heart
I'm not the same as you,
So don't go around stealing other people's hearts so easily

A One Level Game A One Level Game

Dude I LOVE the difficulty you put into this game.

The game over music is a bit annoying though. Other than that All these whiny bitches can't deal with it cause games these days are so nice and easy with 100 lives and endless continues so piss on them. Difficult games make things challenging and enjoyable. I say good work.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

goody but an oldy

Tangerine Panic Tangerine Panic

why is this thing back up here?

Um I remember playing this for like a couple minutes 2 years ago, why is it on the front page now.....

Dress my Babe 6 Dress my Babe 6

white screen of flash death

I'd love too see what the hype if over simply a dress up game but I think theres more to it then that. If Geneticeye ever gets around to figure out why alot fo us are getting white screens and no load be happy to give it the grade it deserves.

Coffee Shop Coffee Shop

>=/

I love the game I don't see how some of these guys are earning 1k money, unfortuantly the Pope didn't bless my coffee stand he though 3 tsp was too weak X_x

Tip: Max out Milk

Dead Frontier: Night Two Dead Frontier: Night Two

Great game :)

this game is pretty easy beat it my first time :P but hey its lots of fun :) great game man

Mouse Avoider 2008 Mouse Avoider 2008

right click nice edit

its pretty fun, but I don't think you can edit if somone alt tabs out and moves to finish.